2010 will mark the first year that the Penn Relays registration will be paperless. While this helps speed up the registration process and reduce delays, it will also contribute to a greening of the Penn Relays by elminating ALOT of paper and mail.
High schools, colleges and Olympic development participants will be emailed registration information the week of February 15th. We’ll also working on offering credit card payments so that coaches can complete the entire registration process online.
Some important things to be aware of:
- Make sure we have your correct email address
- High Schools – Due to regulations, passwords will be emailed to the Athletic Director for forwarding to coaches. This means we need the coaches’ emails AND the athletic director’s email address.
- Colleges – passwords will be emailed directly to coaches
- If you’ve been to the Penn Relays in the last 2 years, please visit http://pennrelaysonline.com/Registration/ to verify that we have your correct email address
- If you have not been to the Penn Relays, please go to http://pennrelaysonline.com/Registration/request.aspx to request information